“My dying wish in life is to make sure the monies raised for Kelli’s treatment is ready for her before I die”
Tom Attwater, Kelli’s Dad who has a brain tumour.
Read about Tom’s story here…
The Kelli Smith Appeal mission
To provide Kelli with a fund that will allow her access to potentially life saving treatments not currently available on the NHS, and cover all reasonable expenses incurred through accessing those treatments and contribute to or fund other reasonable expenses incurred through the Neuroblastoma journey including improvement to quality of life should this be deemed necessary.
Families Against Neuroblastoma’s mission
- To lengthen the life of children suffering from Neuroblastoma.
- To improve the quality of life of children suffering from Neuroblastoma.
- To relieve the suffering of children and their families through support and assistance.
- To provide children with Neuroblastoma access to treatment not currently available on the NHS.
- To provide funding for Neuroblastoma specific research in the UK.
- To raise awareness of Neuroblastoma and aide early detection of Neuroblastoma improving survival rates.
The Kelli Smith Appeal is part of a registered charity – FAN – charity registration number 1135974
Website kindly designed & hosted by Adventure Graphics